21. March 2023 12:21Everything else → called customer service
paris hiltan wrote:
oh i cannot stand calling people up either, my mother still makes my doctors appointments
proud of u!!
my doctor's office has a calendar online where i can book appointments myself, thank GOD, but i should probably have moved my dentist appointment up and that is NOT happening:')
21. March 2023 12:18Everything else → called customer service
i'm proud of you
21. March 2023 12:16Everything else → called customer service
literally the worst, I always end up sounding incompetent whenever I try to communicate with any type of customer service
i was trying SO HARD to stop my voice from shaking
21. March 2023 12:15Everything else → called customer service
But you have a new positive experience
how many of them do i need before they actually start helping:'))))))
21. March 2023 12:14Everything else → called customer service
she was so nice and it only took like.. a minute, but im still shaking so bad, i love having anxiety:DDDD
20. March 2023 14:20Club forum: Public → Study session! 20.03.
im done, my back has started hurting so im have to stop playing piano and being on my computer for today so it doesnt keep getting worse.. i guess this is a good time for reading philosophy lol
have a good day everyone
20. March 2023 13:59Everything else → aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
20. March 2023 13:52Club forum: Public → Study session! 20.03.
Just get back into it for the next session :)
Things like these happen and are normal. Just get back into it :)
As for my to do's this session:
 Find a production process for creating thin sheets of PLA
 Find a good concentration of PBAT that should be added to the PLA
 Make a PFD of the process found by the previous two to-do's
Did not complete one thing, but that is ok, cause I did work for the entire time and have read a lot of papers, just didn't find what I needed.
yeah.. yeah, i'll get in on the next one again. i can do this
ok so i gotta keep going with piano practice:
[x] long arpeggios
[/] prelude 6 (the hard part..)
 prelude 17 (the broken chord)
 prelude 17 (play through while recording to tackle the emotion)
 prelude 24 (play through slowly)
 prelude 24 (put in some work on the hard part) MAYBE
my to do's for this session will be finishing up prelude 6 practice and start on 17.
20. March 2023 13:45Club forum: Public → Study session! 20.03.
im weeaaaak, i gave up at 12:00, i never came back:(((( how do i get back on track??
20. March 2023 13:42Everything else → omg
scammers still out here having no shame
20. March 2023 13:39Everything else → things you can put in a bottle
17. post (mail)
20. March 2023 13:36Everything else → We have a problem
Ahh, that works! But what about in the future tho, when we're years in this and you have clothes in the middle that you won't reach easily?
they're probably gonna fix it by then
20. March 2023 13:36Relationships and love → Trauma dumping or appropriate
i have absolutely no idea
20. March 2023 13:34Everything else → We have a problem
sort by oldest first
20. March 2023 13:33Everything else → is there a language
german for sure
love how angry it sounds
i wish i was more motivated for german, i HATE how it sounds:((( i had like 5 years of it in school, why cant i just.. like it.. then i could probably get by in german.. but noooo:))))))
20. March 2023 13:31Everything else → is there a language
oooh sign language!! i wanna learn that
and arabic seems really cool too
20. March 2023 13:25Everything else → is there a language
mandarin chinese (and soooo many others..)
but im learning korean right now, so i gotta say that as no. 1 i guess:)
20. March 2023 13:24Everything else → how to start loving
i only log on to pull on the banners lol
about to be me when baizhu comes out
20. March 2023 13:23Everything else → whats for lunch queens??
this reminded me of the girl who ate garlic bread for breakfast this morning
i said i would have it for lunch, i guess its time to pre-heat the oven
thanks you isaiah and garlic girl:)
20. March 2023 13:20Everything else → Best grocery store
i like kiwi the best
but rema is good too