Forum search
Search

Search filters:

Regarding the hate messages
 Forum IndexFrom goSupermodel team → Regarding the hate messagesCreate new post
Aeneid wrote:
We will be filing a police report regarding what has happened the past days on goSupermodel.
We will provide an additional update about how we will implement changes for user security with regards to malicious forum and gomessage-spam.
I wish my situation in 1.0 would have been taken this seriously.. But no, I had to file police report with my friend about it and the person who did this to me never got punishment on Gosupermodel..
https://gosupermodel.com/community/forum_thread.jsp?id=515529
Siniirr wrote:
I wish my situation in 1.0 would have been taken this seriously.. But no, I had to file police report with my friend about it and the person who did this to me never got punishment on Gosupermodel..
https://gosupermodel.com/community/forum_thread.jsp?id=515529
ok ? it really is s- for you i can understand but be glad that they do something about this
they cant file a police report for everything and the staff now is not the same as the staff back then
Aeneid wrote:
We will be filing a police report regarding what has happened the past days on goSupermodel.
We will provide an additional update about how we will implement changes for user security with regards to malicious forum and gomessage-spam.
Awesome!
Advertisement
Czarcasm wrote:
ok ? it really is s- for you i can understand but be glad that they do something about this
they cant file a police report for everything and the staff now is not the same as the staff back then
I know the staff isn't the same. Back in the days they couldn't care less so I am happy to see they do now.
Siniirr wrote:
I know the staff isn't the same. Back in the days they couldn't care less so I am happy to see they do now.
yes and you deserved better too
Czarcasm wrote:
yes and you deserved better too
Yup. I hope this person doesn't do same stuff again since they are here again.
Aeneid wrote:
We will be filing a police report regarding what has happened the past days on goSupermodel.
We will provide an additional update about how we will implement changes for user security with regards to malicious forum and gomessage-spam.
That is amazing to hear. I hope they can find this individual and punsih them!
I love that you all doing this <3

And to the affected: You all didn¨t deserve this, you all are beautiful, worthy, wonderful, sweet and great people, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, continue being you, because you are good enough <3
I'm always here if anyone wants or needs to talk with someone ♥
Honestly, thank you for the gsm team!! You have handled this gracefully and to the point. I have a lot of faith on this site’s future bc of the staff and mods!
Thank you for all the feedback, we couldn't have done this without the help and suggestions, vigilance and care you have shown these past days! Be proud of yourselves!
Aeneid wrote:
We will be filing a police report regarding what has happened the past days on goSupermodel.
We will provide an additional update about how we will implement changes for user security with regards to malicious forum and gomessage-spam.
Great job! Thank you
sabrinxs wrote:
Thank you. ♥ I am happy to see that now staff takes these kind of things much more seriously.
Amalie wrote:
I defienetly think phone authentication as a requirement for registering will help a lot.
^^ yes i agree
Im so lost, wtf happened here?