Forum search
Search

Search filters:

I'm painting a denim jacket
 Forum IndexCreativity → I'm painting a denim jacketCreate new post
and I feel like I live in 2014 again

or 2019

But its really fun lol


https://ibb.co/4PBs3wz

( this is the result)


* does it need something else?*
Advertisement
Is it still cool or is it kinda lame to have a painted denim jacket
should I take this as a 'not cool anymore' sign
Omg cool
Roggel wrote:
and I feel like I live in 2014 again

or 2019

But its really fun lol


https://ibb.co/4PBs3wz

( this is the result)


* does it need something else?*
no it is super cool!!!
you should add studs while you're at it haha <3 2014 core
Omg are you willing to share the end result with us?
It's cool. What are you painting on it?
luv it!!!! i still have my black denim jacket with lyrics from jesus of suburbia on the back<3
I'm painting a denim jacket too! So it is cool!
-xtaartjex- wrote:
Omg are you willing to share the end result with us?
oh woops didnt know this forum got any replies lol

Yes! I finished it (needs some minor adjustments)

https://ibb.co/4PBs3wz
Elffi wrote:
I'm painting a denim jacket too! So it is cool!
Ohh im curious ! what are you painting on it?
Roggel wrote:
oh woops didnt know this forum got any replies lol

Yes! I finished it (needs some minor adjustments)

https://ibb.co/4PBs3wz
Omg this is incredible!!
Roggel wrote:
Ohh im curious ! what are you painting on it?
Some flowers and a rabbits skull
first i was like omg that must look horrible

(i expected something like this: https://www.cleverpoppy.nz/blog/diy-painted-denim-jacket )


and then i looked at the photo and i was like damn that's really good i love it. So it depends how you paint it you definitely rock it.
Thats so cool what
scusi wrote:
first i was like omg that must look horrible

(i expected something like this: https://www.cleverpoppy.nz/blog/diy-painted-denim-jacket )


and then i looked at the photo and i was like damn that's really good i love it. So it depends how you paint it you definitely rock it.
hihi nawwwhh thank you so much!
I love it!!
Omg yours turned out so cool!
Super cool!