Forum search
Search

Search filters:

This hair???
is there any other colors for this hair

https://gosupermodel.com/item/WkJIiCIAHHRIel0BvUnkU

if there is and u wanna sell it lemme know ur price
Not that I know of
Advertisement
dont think so
Monocycle wrote:
Not that I know of
nooooo i love this
ImSarchotic wrote:
nooooo i love this
well u never know! they might do recolors
No! It's only the white one from the vamp/Witch comp <3
dr pepper wrote:
well u never know! they might do recolors
hope so
ImSarchotic wrote:
hope so
someone needs to tag mayu here
dr pepper wrote:
someone needs to tag mayu here
YESSS!
dr pepper wrote:
someone needs to tag mayu here


Mayu
Katarina wrote:
yay!!
Nope 1 color!
dr pepper wrote:
yay!!
This is for sure one of my fav hairs of all time
I think there is only the white one :c
Katarina wrote:
This is for sure one of my fav hairs of all time
it's beautiful
Katarina wrote:
This is for sure one of my fav hairs of all time
mine too its soo beautifull
ImSarchotic wrote:
is there any other colors for this hair

https://gosupermodel.com/item/WkJIiCIAHHRIel0BvUnkU

if there is and u wanna sell it lemme know ur price
I haven't made more, but I can! <3 Hadn't thought of that :)

Katarina
Mayu wrote:
I haven't made more, but I can! <3 Hadn't thought of that :)