Forum search
Search

Search filters:

PLEASE HELP sos
 Forum IndexEverything else → PLEASE HELP sosCreate new post
which earrings would you choose to your partners dads wife? :'''')))))))

1.
https://media.ahlens.se/image/upload/f_auto,c_limit,w_1080,q_auto/products/20/01/00/40APLT6312_2001004616615_front.jpg

2.
https://media.ahlens.se/image/upload/f_auto,c_limit,w_1080,q_auto/products/20/01/00/88APNTB3H2_2001004616226_front.jpg
first one
Advertisement
1
Calypso wrote:
first one
thank yooou <3
raiin wrote:
which earrings would you choose to your partners dads wife? :'''')))))))

1.
https://media.ahlens.se/image/upload/f_auto,c_limit,w_1080,q_auto/products/20/01/00/40APLT6312_2001004616615_front.jpg

2.
https://media.ahlens.se/image/upload/f_auto,c_limit,w_1080,q_auto/products/20/01/00/88APNTB3H2_2001004616226_front.jpg
really like the second ones!
Oooo, they're both so pretty!! Do you know if she wears silver or gold?? I guess that would be the deciding factor.
I like no 1 more
raiin wrote:
which earrings would you choose to your partners dads wife? :'''')))))))

1.
https://media.ahlens.se/image/upload/f_auto,c_limit,w_1080,q_auto/products/20/01/00/40APLT6312_2001004616615_front.jpg

2.
https://media.ahlens.se/image/upload/f_auto,c_limit,w_1080,q_auto/products/20/01/00/88APNTB3H2_2001004616226_front.jpg
second :D
UNFORGETTABLE wrote:
Oooo, they're both so pretty!! Do you know if she wears silver or gold?? I guess that would be the deciding factor.
ughhh i dont know, thats the problem and I will not meet her until christmas
i just know she like things that are a bit more extra haha
1, they are so pretty!
depends on her style but i think nr 2
catherine. wrote:
1, they are so pretty!
yeees i liked them both personally and i think they will fit her style :')
raiin wrote:
ughhh i dont know, thats the problem and I will not meet her until christmas
i just know she like things that are a bit more extra haha
Could you ask your partner's dad? Or have them to ask. Some people are REALLY precise with not mixing silver - gold, so it could potentially ruin what would be a great gift otherwise.
UNFORGETTABLE wrote:
Could you ask your partner's dad? Or have them to ask. Some people are REALLY precise with not mixing silver - gold, so it could potentially ruin what would be a great gift otherwise.
I will try but he isnt the best at answering
yessss im one of those lollll, but i think i have seen her in both but maybe its just my brain hoping that
raiin wrote:
I will try but he isnt the best at answering
yessss im one of those lollll, but i think i have seen her in both but maybe its just my brain hoping that
hah, men XDD
Well, either way, I personally prefer the second option. It seems more classic! But both are great choices for sure
2
UNFORGETTABLE wrote:
hah, men XDD
Well, either way, I personally prefer the second option. It seems more classic! But both are great choices for sure
Thank yooou! In worst case scenario she can change it.
2
Lavvi wrote:
2
xoxo