Forum search
Search

Search filters:

my name is NOT IN REFERENCE to
 Forum IndexEverything else → my name is NOT IN REFERENCE toCreate new post
taylor swifts debut album! her debut album isnt even called DEBUT!! its called Taylor Swift. Thank you!
Debut wrote:
taylor swifts debut album! her debut album isnt even called DEBUT!! its called Taylor Swift. Thank you!
u sure
-.- wrote:
u sure
i am
Advertisement
serious question, did someone really think that???
Omg i love taylor swift
Inej wrote:
serious question, did someone really think that???
more than 1
should've thought twice before you let it all go
periwinkle wrote:
Omg i love taylor swift
so does debut
Inej wrote:
serious question, did someone really think that???
thats crazy like debut is just a word ihqwifuhriuwhf
that's so funny pls
idk kinda sounds like something someone who named their album after taylor swifts debut album would say.... ://
Anais Nin wrote:
idk kinda sounds like something someone who named their album after taylor swifts debut album would say.... ://
BUT! here is the thing. THe album is called Taylor Swift. My models name is Debut. Taylor Swift does not have an album called Debut. Thank you
-.- wrote:
so does debut
Obvi, they named themselves after her debut album
idk why it always makes me think of a débutante
we all know it actually is called debut, don't lie
Debut wrote:
BUT! here is the thing. THe album is called Taylor Swift. My models name is Debut. Taylor Swift does not have an album called Debut. Thank you
its ok im not swiftiephobic....love the sinner hate the sin i always say dont be afraid to be ur authentic self
Anais Nin wrote:
its ok im not swiftiephobic....love the sinner hate the sin i always say dont be afraid to be ur authentic self
blocking u
Debut wrote:
blocking u
u want to kiss me so bad it makes u look stupid!!!!
is anyone called exile after exile aka the only TS song i like???