Forum search
Search

Search filters:

So who got the prem. calendar?
 Forum IndexWinter Corner → So who got the prem. calendar?Create new post
I’m very tempted to buy it as soon as I have money
Anikaninchen wrote:
I couldn’t see the price, how much is it?
24 euros...
Miek wrote:
i bought it and im happy with it i normally dont buy anything christmas related this year im trying to make christmas a positive experience for myself i used to hate it cuz everyone around me was all like yay christmas and i'd be sitting there like im sick and i have a winter depression how fun .. but im trying to make it fun this year so yeah i was like imma buy that for me cuz it brings me joy
Love ur outfit

I didn’t yet buy it but i’m thinking about it..
Advertisement
i got it!! and im super excited about it
Miek wrote:
i bought it and im happy with it i normally dont buy anything christmas related this year im trying to make christmas a positive experience for myself i used to hate it cuz everyone around me was all like yay christmas and i'd be sitting there like im sick and i have a winter depression how fun .. but im trying to make it fun this year so yeah i was like imma buy that for me cuz it brings me joy
I thought about it this way as well, doing it for my inner child. The dark season can get so tough!
Sugar wrote:
You got a deallllll
yes omg hahahah
Osefine wrote:
24 euros...
Oh jesus
Anikaninchen wrote:
Oh jesus
Yup, should have been 10 euros
not for that amount I'll just buy a pshysical advent calender
Osefine wrote:
Yup, should have been 10 euros
We don't even know what's in it, maybe gsm will pull through and put some nice rare unique in it to make it all worth it!
Sugar wrote:
We don't even know what's in it, maybe gsm will pull through and put some nice rare unique in it to make it all worth it!
I just wish there was one for VIP, because right now there is not so many benefits with VIP
hi. I was excited

Until i readed the rewards and ye
Sugar wrote:
We don't even know what's in it, maybe gsm will pull through and put some nice rare unique in it to make it all worth it!
it is very tempting
Sugar wrote:
We don't even know what's in it, maybe gsm will pull through and put some nice rare unique in it to make it all worth it!
Rewards

The following lists specify which rewards are possible to get from what type of calendar:
Standard calendar
- goMoney - Diamonds - Fame - Greetings - Suggested look spaces - Items
Premium calendar
- goMoney - Diamonds - Fashion Points - Greetings - Own look spaces - Items

https://gosupermodel.com/support/page.jsp?id=217
Sugar wrote:
A hair and some stars, you can check my wardrobe!
the stars are so cute
Ruiyo wrote:
Rewards

The following lists specify which rewards are possible to get from what type of calendar:
Standard calendar
- goMoney - Diamonds - Fame - Greetings - Suggested look spaces - Items
Premium calendar
- goMoney - Diamonds - Fashion Points - Greetings - Own look spaces - Items

https://gosupermodel.com/support/page.jsp?id=217
Yup, checked it after I got it my point still stands: some of the items might turn out nice!
Sugar wrote:
Yup, checked it after I got it my point still stands: some of the items might turn out nice!
im still kinda angry about the greetings
Lisa wrote:
I got it gifted
Hihi
Can't see the prince anywhere what do you have to pay to get it?