Forum search
Search

Search filters:

montreal?
has anyone been how did u like it
i have travel dreams frequently and had a dream about it and now i'm curious

(i've traveled to the netherlands because i dreamt about it before btw this is a thing)
BUMO
it`s defo on my list to travel to but i was never there yet
Advertisement
I haven't but I want to
Going soon, but I know nothing
no but ive been to montfake
hello hi yes i've been a few times as i live 2,5 hours away from there :)
Alys wrote:
hello hi yes i've been a few times as i live 2,5 hours away from there :)
is it expensive? what do people usually do there?
i have 0 knowledge about montreal like i know NOTHING

the only other canadian place i've been to is winnipeg thats my only frame of reference lmfao
followingtherules wrote:
no but ive been to montfake
fuck i was gonna do this joke
Samia wrote:
fuck i was gonna do this joke
beat ya to it fella
followingtherules wrote:
beat ya to it fella
reported for abuse
Samia wrote:
reported for abuse
reported for deleting me as a friend? fucking cancelled bye
im not a canadiens fan, but i did want them to win
bump
followingtherules wrote:
reported for deleting me as a friend? fucking cancelled bye
umm maybe if u werent bracking the rewls all the time & going in n out of jail it wouldnt be so toxic & i wouldnt be forced to go that far ?
Samia wrote:
umm maybe if u werent bracking the rewls all the time & going in n out of jail it wouldnt be so toxic & i wouldnt be forced to go that far ?
i pierced my nipple in jail
gizz wrote:
is it expensive? what do people usually do there?
i have 0 knowledge about montreal like i know NOTHING

the only other canadian place i've been to is winnipeg thats my only frame of reference lmfao
it's kinda expensive yeah, since it's a metropolis and is getting more and more "instagrammable" and stuff... yknow what i mean

people usally shop downtown (on st catherine and st denis streets) or go out clubbing ig! also eat. tons of food everywhere
followingtherules wrote:
i pierced my nipple in jail
thats one of my least favorite piercings. good thing i deleted u
Samia wrote:
thats one of my least favorite piercings. good thing i deleted u
good bc i didn't wanna be your friend no more either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
followingtherules wrote:
good bc i didn't wanna be your friend no more either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok