Forum search
Search

Search filters:

My music twin?!
 Forum IndexEntertainment → My music twin?!Create new post
Are you my music twin in Spotify?

https://musictaste.space/request/modern-citron-200
22%

S3RL
10 / 14


Dance Gavin Dance
6 / 21


Sleeping With Sirens
25 / 13


The Used
38 / 38


All Time Low
33 / 1

and ufo by little sis nora and s3rl in the top tracks
miata wrote:
22%

S3RL
10 / 14


Dance Gavin Dance
6 / 21


Sleeping With Sirens
25 / 13


The Used
38 / 38


All Time Low
33 / 1

and ufo by little sis nora and s3rl in the top tracks
Coool!
Advertisement
6%

our last night
sona wrote:
6%

our last night
wait lol i thought it was lagging but we literally have nothing in common


like actually 0% no artists no genres holy fuck
burarum wrote:
wait lol i thought it was lagging but we literally have nothing in common


like actually 0% no artists no genres holy fuck
classic
Baybee wrote:
classic
wait but like what do you listen to then??

bc i thought my taste in music was pretty versatile but apparently not XDD
14
22% :D

All time low
sleeping with sirens
ariana grande
burarum wrote:
wait but like what do you listen to then??

bc i thought my taste in music was pretty versatile but apparently not XDD
A lot of stuff really, hard to explain but mostly pop rock/pop punk, dance pop etc xD

You can checkout my last.fm: https://www.last.fm/user/beeabay
Baybee wrote:
A lot of stuff really, hard to explain but mostly pop rock/pop punk, dance pop etc xD

You can checkout my last.fm: https://www.last.fm/user/beeabay
hahah ok no yeah no i see the 0% now :Dd

i clearly need to broaden my horizons lol
15%
Sussus wrote:
22% :D

All time low
sleeping with sirens
ariana grande
guess not, 4%
7%! only LBSB haha
13%
20%
16%