Forum search
Search

Search filters:

LF petrikor goggles from SoMe
 Forum IndexBuy, sell and trade → LF petrikor goggles from SoMeCreate new post
Advertisement
I think its time for y'all to be fr and sell it to me now...
leifcery wrote:
I think its time for y'all to be fr and sell it to me now...
arent you wearing them or am i dumb
Ezmee wrote:
arent you wearing them or am i dumb
the ones im wearing are a friend's, not my own. she's letting me borrow them since ive yet to find a seller to get them myself lol
leifcery wrote:
the ones im wearing are a friend's, not my own. she's letting me borrow them since ive yet to find a seller to get them myself lol
ohhhh mb i saw this post earlier and saw u wearing them without the edit below so i thought you had gotten the goggles already and then I seen you bump again and thought you were hoarding them or something my bad, they look really good on you btw
you look so good in those goggles!!!!

leifcery
Ezmee wrote:
ohhhh mb i saw this post earlier and saw u wearing them without the edit below so i thought you had gotten the goggles already and then I seen you bump again and thought you were hoarding them or something my bad, they look really good on you btw
lmao no worries, thanks!
aches wrote:
you look so good in those goggles!!!!
tysm bb ily
you guys are such meanies just give us them !!!
telepatia wrote:
you guys are such meanies just give us them !!!
FR
bumppp
u all suck