Forum search
Search

Search filters:

My 2 friends rate your fit!!!!
 Forum IndexEverything else → My 2 friends rate your fit!!!!Create new post
Little too late I guess
Advertisement
LanaDelSlay wrote:
omg me pwease <3
Goth: 7/10 lovely fairy vibes
Bm dude: 6/10 it's okay but does not really do it for me

Tom of finland
Goth:8/10 we love boobs
Bm dude: nooo... Based on the username 2/10
meee
Goth: 7/10 a bit too... Instagram?
Bm: nice try but not perfect, 7/10
Do you guys know who I’m supposed to look like
aamupalaveri wrote:
Goth: 7/10 a bit too... Instagram?
Bm: nice try but not perfect, 7/10
Haha I'll take that
Bm dude: too much 7/10

Goth: NEVER too much 9/10

Sorry this is getting out of hand and order, we are drunk

Maissiturkki
Bm guy: pretty good, missing something? 7/10
Goth: there is a killstar goth vibe, so 7/10
aamupalaveri wrote:
Bm dude: too much 7/10

Goth: NEVER too much 9/10

Sorry this is getting out of hand and order, we are drunk

Maissiturkki
Bm guy: pretty good, missing something? 7/10
Goth: there is a killstar goth vibe, so 7/10
Haha I love these xDDd
rip too late
aamupalaveri wrote:
One is a goth queen and one is a black metal man
We are doing FIRST PAGE only (for now)
give me special treatment
aamupalaveri wrote:
Goth: 7/10 lovely fairy vibes
Bm dude: 6/10 it's okay but does not really do it for me

Tom of finland
Goth:8/10 we love boobs
Bm dude: nooo... Based on the username 2/10
i will TAKE IT
soffa wrote:
Goth: fucking bram strokers dracula, 10/10
Bm dude : that is pretty good,8/10
just in case you end up doing more than one page