Forum search
Search

Search filters:

[S] Alt's WL (Locked/JD/1st)
 Forum IndexBuy, sell and trade → [S] Alt's WL (Locked/JD/1st)Create new post
https://imgur.com/a/guI86Ey

how much do u want for this
SOFTxIJSJE wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/guI86Ey

how much do u want for this
10k

1,5k per belt
Advertisement
heyoooo
how much?

https://gosupermodel.com/item/qGakVEo2x9llLEQkgnhQb
iammaaike wrote:
how much?

https://gosupermodel.com/item/qGakVEo2x9llLEQkgnhQb
2k!
how much gm do you want for these items?

https://gosupermodel.com/item/JOZb5Jh5hB7UqVX2co3zt
https://gosupermodel.com/item/JGde9_eIaqRqgMvBaYTVV
https://gosupermodel.com/item/4rRwh_ux5TKeChwwK0p_U
sushi sabrina wrote:
how much gm do you want for these items?

https://gosupermodel.com/item/JOZb5Jh5hB7UqVX2co3zt
https://gosupermodel.com/item/JGde9_eIaqRqgMvBaYTVV
https://gosupermodel.com/item/4rRwh_ux5TKeChwwK0p_U
700
700
1000

What are the IS for these?


https://gosupermodel.com/item/5MlgOoj4VanKkmeOmVTGo
https://gosupermodel.com/item/R9bB6uBE_Eyx25Ihz4Fx3
Miss wrote:
700
700
1000

Can you send me a trade for the first two items?
https://gosupermodel.com/item/tLcnR3lYMEeAKcUzP8GMF
IS?
Jonzhu wrote:
What are the IS for these?


https://gosupermodel.com/item/5MlgOoj4VanKkmeOmVTGo
https://gosupermodel.com/item/R9bB6uBE_Eyx25Ihz4Fx3
eeep!!

5k for the hair, 10k for the...thingthing

cxyara, 3k
https://gosupermodel.com/item/GszDsyrraPtzJJdFCpwNh
https://gosupermodel.com/item/P6hGx2h8Wu9oflt3207--

is?
Amara Beliveau wrote:
https://gosupermodel.com/item/GszDsyrraPtzJJdFCpwNh
https://gosupermodel.com/item/P6hGx2h8Wu9oflt3207--

is?
7k each
what's the IS for these, if u still have them? :)

1. https://gosupermodel.com/item/YlonVGvKf6cP9TFIUGEmW
2. https://gosupermodel.com/item/f-btGr1LWiWlG9IRNq5fv
3. https://gosupermodel.com/item/EbaSr8CVxmOE1a4ccH17M
4. https://gosupermodel.com/item/r4oQJBd9Lq9O_UV4kzNvy
floretta wrote:
what's the IS for these, if u still have them? :)

1. https://gosupermodel.com/item/YlonVGvKf6cP9TFIUGEmW
2. https://gosupermodel.com/item/f-btGr1LWiWlG9IRNq5fv
3. https://gosupermodel.com/item/EbaSr8CVxmOE1a4ccH17M
4. https://gosupermodel.com/item/r4oQJBd9Lq9O_UV4kzNvy
700
700
600
700

Miss wrote:
700
700
600
700

i sent u the trades!
floretta wrote:
i sent u the trades!
thank you for the trades!!