Forum search
Search

Search filters:

gSm improvements (extension)
xMoshi wrote:
this is happening to me as well, in chrome. i'm so excited about this feature tho hope you can find out what's causing it bc i can't wait to make use of it !!
ohhh my god, i found the mistake!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i don't know if this makes sense, but i was parsing the saved notes as a wrong data structure, and then when i tried to save new notes, it didn't save. and it worked for me because i had saved notes before i introduced the initial bug omg ... I've uploaded a fix now - it might take a day before it's approved by the Chrome store though <3
Naddi wrote:
ohhh my god, i found the mistake!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i don't know if this makes sense, but i was parsing the saved notes as a wrong data structure, and then when i tried to save new notes, it didn't save. and it worked for me because i had saved notes before i introduced the initial bug omg ... I've uploaded a fix now - it might take a day before it's approved by the Chrome store though <3
Thank you so much <33 I'm excited to use it!
Naddi wrote:
ohhh my god, i found the mistake!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i don't know if this makes sense, but i was parsing the saved notes as a wrong data structure, and then when i tried to save new notes, it didn't save. and it worked for me because i had saved notes before i introduced the initial bug omg ... I've uploaded a fix now - it might take a day before it's approved by the Chrome store though <3
omg yay!! thank you so much
Advertisement
lo-u-i-se wrote:
Thank you so much <33 I'm excited to use it!
to you both!
xMoshi wrote:
omg yay!! thank you so much
a bump for the peeps who has been away for a while lmao
omg this is amazing!!

I sometimes forget what has been a part of a gp or VIP outfit, so I accidentally sell it for waaay to little, so the note thing is perfect!!
the update is so cool
To whoever looked through my gitlab to find the URL for my server: LOL xd

You can't do much with this URL beside spam requests (ddos attack) or change the parameters of your request (e.g. change your modelname haha). I assumed it would be alright, as I trusted that people would not misuse that. I guess that whole tool is built on trusting that people won't misuse it haha
But thanks for letting me know, I will change it, because I don't want to continue to manually delete items in the (actual) database. <3

If you dare to say who you are: Hit me up, I'm always looking for tech friends inhere haha <3
AM. wrote:
omg this is amazing!!

I sometimes forget what has been a part of a gp or VIP outfit, so I accidentally sell it for waaay to little, so the note thing is perfect!!
I'm glad! <3 <3
Moomin wrote:
the update is so cool
you're fr magical
holy shit the feature where hovering over the link shows u the item is a life-saver!! THANK YOU
I love the new bookmarks feature on the front page - thank you so much!
They're all small features that make a huge difference. And it makes me wonder why GSM hasn't built these themselves?

I love it, thank you so much for making this!

(I'm late to the party, since I'm usually online on my phone. But I decided I had to try it out now)
nuulo wrote:
holy shit the feature where hovering over the link shows u the item is a life-saver!! THANK YOU
when people just post a wall of links, it's so helpful! can't believe i got it to work
trying it today!!
i dont use laptop but i will try now
Naddi wrote:
To whoever looked through my gitlab to find the URL for my server: LOL xd

You can't do much with this URL beside spam requests (ddos attack) or change the parameters of your request (e.g. change your modelname haha). I assumed it would be alright, as I trusted that people would not misuse that. I guess that whole tool is built on trusting that people won't misuse it haha
But thanks for letting me know, I will change it, because I don't want to continue to manually delete items in the (actual) database. <3

If you dare to say who you are: Hit me up, I'm always looking for tech friends inhere haha <3
I think that was me, sorry

I wanted to save you from a lot of manual work if someone else found it first and decided to abuse it. I had an API open without a rate limit once, It wasnt a nice experience