Forum search
Search

Search filters:

tw? making fun of dead ppl
 Forum IndexEverything else → tw? making fun of dead pplCreate new post
what do you think about ppl makijn fun of the dead? !!!!!!!onky speaking about genuinely bad ppl here like henry kissinger or queen elizabeth ii !!!!!!
do you think bad ppl sjhould be spared of all that bc theyre dead and were laid to rest or do yoh think the way they acted on earth cant be excused and its fine to make jokes about their death
its funny
Advertisement
parfait wrote:
its funny
i agree but soem ppl take it to heart si i wanna understand their views
i mean... making fun of h i t l e r is one thing and making fun of a random dead person is another thing entirely

anyway h i t l e r looked like an angry potato imo. keep making fun of that b. i hope he gets haunted by humanity's hate for him for all eternity
i have no issues with it if they're bad ppl
i dont mind bc dying doesnt remove the bad things someone did
i think it depends a lot

some people deal with death with laughter

if someone recently died then maybe not if ur not immediate family etc

but death is something that happens to all of us. most of us think about, are scared... thats why we have strong feelings about it and weve created coping mechanism to deal with it

// didnt read the part about *only bad people*
I think death doesnt take away the pain
I personally have very conflicting feelings about this topic. I don't think it's so black and white. If someone was a genuinely horrible person I could see myself enjoying some jokes, but I often find that people go overboard and cross a line for me
MagicMeike wrote:
I personally have very conflicting feelings about this topic. I don't think it's so black and white. If someone was a genuinely horrible person I could see myself enjoying some jokes, but I often find that people go overboard and cross a line for me
interesting wjat woukd you say that line is? like when it gets too personal or just the amount of jokes being made?
For me it very much depends on the joke, because often times people go overboard and then the victims of "truly bad" people become part of the joke too. That is not okay.
bad people who were public figures like politicans etc deserve to be made fun of even after death .

claims to be pro life but died anyway
parfait wrote:
bad people who were public figures like politicans etc deserve to be made fun of even after death .

claims to be pro life but died anyway
lmfao
i mean... what are they going to do if i talk shit about them? lmao
personally i think it's all fine if that person actually did something bad. death shouldn't shield you from being called out for your bs. like i can call my dead dad an *** all i want cause he was indeed one, and an abuser too
nordic-ravens wrote:
i mean... what are they going to do if i talk shit about them? lmao
personally i think it's all fine if that person actually did something bad. death shouldn't shield you from being called out for your bs. like i can call my dead dad an *** all i want cause he was indeed one, and an abuser too
i agree, i cant lie thoguh in the back of my mind i still think its kinda fucked up bc i see it from a religious standpoint too but then again i think if they failed to show respect ppl in their lifetime theres no need to show them respecr just bc they passed
parfait wrote:
bad people who were public figures like politicans etc deserve to be made fun of even after death .

claims to be pro life but died anyway
i DIED, well said
don't really care but also annoyed at how people who have zero political awareness jump on a hate train just because they see it on instagram. like if you didn't know why kissinger was before today why post an edgy angry post
Avond wrote:
don't really care but also annoyed at how people who have zero political awareness jump on a hate train just because they see it on instagram. like if you didn't know why kissinger was before today why post an edgy angry post
never too late
Avond wrote:
don't really care but also annoyed at how people who have zero political awareness jump on a hate train just because they see it on instagram. like if you didn't know why kissinger was before today why post an edgy angry post
ok but why is that important? i personally dont see why thats a problem honestly
parfait wrote:
never too late
true and people should keep..... learning but i guess i'm just kinda annoyed in general how everyone just jumps on one social justice trend after another

@above yeah it's not really a problem but like i said in this post i'm just annoyed with certain people in my own social circle and this post made me think of them :') but no in general i think it's good that people keep learning
I don't really see the difference in making fun of them if they are alive versus dead. If the joke is about the person and not the fact that they are dead.
Death is coming for us all so don't think it matters much if they are alive or not